The Journey - Project McGee
Understanding the clients
- Modernize the space & increase amount of natural light
- Make primary bedroom feel calming and cozy
- Single to double vanity
- Remove blocky shower and make more spacious
- Convert existing tub with a freestanding
- Modern minimal style
- Inspiration Boards presented & design concept/layout proposal discussed with client for feedback and approval
- Proposal sent to General contractors & trades to determine feasibility and preliminary renovation cost
- Finishing touches are added to perfect the design concept
- Materials are applied to model and finalized
3D modelling to showcase the overall concept
- Construction material and finishes are selected and presented to the client.
- Inspiration & Sample boards presented to client for review & approval
- Design concept is converted into workcopy construction drawings such as elevation, electrical lighting plan, millwork/fabrication specifications, etc.
- Drawings provided to general contractor and relevant trades for guidance during demolition & construction.
- Renovation activity begins
- Site visits during critical stages of construction
- Assessment is made to verify the design plans and make any adjustments necessary after demolition
- All materials and finishings needed for construction are sourced
- Final walkthrough with client to address any deficiencies before completing the project